Schedule by Telephone
You may leave us a voice mail message at 888-945-6887 and we will return your call within 24 hours. Please include your name, telephone number, good times to contact you and any information that would help us direct your call to the appropriate registered dietitian.
Schedule Via Email
Complete our New Appointment Request Form and submit it by email. Please let us know if you prefer to work with a specific dietitian or would like to schedule an appointment based your specific needs or office location.
Each registered dietitian manages her own schedule and will work with you to select the best time and office location possible. Once you begin working with a particular dietitian, please communicate with her directly for all future appointments.
New Client Appointments
· Initial Consultation - 80 minutes
Please bring your new client forms to your appointment.
· General Follow-Up - 50 minutes
· Brief Follow-Up - 25 minutes
Nutritional Assessment for Bariatric Surgery
· In Office and Telephone - 60 minutes
Meal Sessions and Groups
· Individual Meal Session - 60+ minutes
· Meal Group - 120 minutes
Tours and In-Home Consultations
· Grocery Store Tour - 60 minutes
· In-Home Consultations - 60-120 minutes
· Custom Meal Plans - per client request
· Metabolic Rate Testing Using Indirect Calorimetry - 45 minutes
Indirect Calorimetry - Measuring Resting Energy Expenditure
How to Prepare for your Indirect Calorimetry Test
· Body Composition Testing using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) - 30 minutes
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) - Measuring Body Composition
How to Prepare for your Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA)